MSH INTERNATIONAL is a world leader in the design and management of international healthcare solutions with over 500,000 insured members across more than 193 countries and 5,000 corporate clients.
MSH INTERNATIONAL, a subsidiary of DIOT-SIACI GROUP, specializes in offering international health care and death liability insurance for a wide variety of clients including individuals, small businesses, NGOs and multinational organizations. AARO’s plan falls under the individual classification, and AARO members join the plan as individuals.
Concentration on Medical Expertise
MSH concentrates on providing knowledgeable medical expertise, taking into account each applicant’s risk factors at the time of application to the plan. Once an individual is covered, they provide additional medical expertise including:
- managing serious medical cases
- helping the insured get second opinions
- coordinating assistance in case medical evacuation is required.
Easy Access and Service for our Clients
With clients around the world, providing easy access anytime is a major focus for MSH. Clients can contact staff directly or use a variety of online resources. Throughout MSH is committed to a caring approach to healthcare and 24/7 availability to its clients.
- service by a global organization with 5 regional offices providing 24/7 coverage
- claims can be made online via the MSH mobile app or a secure area on the MSH website
- online access to records, finding health professionals and making appointments
- in some situations, MSH can offer direct billing, so the insured member does not have to pay and obtain subsequent reimbursement