1. Make sure you are a member in good standing of AARO.
Find out more about AARO membership.
2. Complete, date and sign the AARO Application Form.
Download the current AARO Application Form 2017.pdf
3. Complete, date and sign the AARO Medical Questionnaire.
Download the current AARO Medical Questionnaire 2017.pdf
4. Enclose the AARO Medical Questionnaire, and any supporting medical documentation as requested in the AARO Medical Questionnaire, in a sealed envelope addressed to “Medical Advisor.”
Please see the AARO Medical Questionnaire Form for details.
5. Add the following documents to your application:
- For all applicants, including dependents, copies of both sides of your identity card or the photo page of your passport
- In order to waive the waiting period, a copy of your certificate of coverage (less than one month old) by your current comparable insurance company indicating the dates of coverage, previous guarantees, and the terms and conditions.
6. If you wish to include dependent children aged 20 to 25, include their school/university attendance certificate.
7. Enclose your first payment. This can be either by bank check in Euros or by credit card.
If you wish to use a credit card, complete the AARO Credit Card Debit Authorization Form. You can download the current AARO Credit Card Debit Authorization Form 2017.
8. Select a payment method and enclose the appropriate document for subsequent premium payments:
- If you wish to use a direct debit authorization from a French bank account, complete the SEPA Mandate form. You can download the Mandate SEPA Form.
- If you wish to use a credit card, you can make payments using the special page after logging in on the MSH website.
9. Enclose a bank account slip or IBAN number (French or other EU account) for the account where you want your reimbursements to be sent.
10. Send all these documents to our office in Clichy where the enrollment department is based:
MSH INTERNATIONAL AARO Service Adhésions
82 rue Villeneuve
92587 Clichy Cedex – France
MSH informs you that:
As part of our duty to provide information and advice, please be advised of the following:
- Our analysis and sales offers have been made on the basis of the information, needs and limitations that you expressed to us. Please note that the quality of the information communicated by the policyholder directly influences the quality and consistency of our offer.
- It is very important that you carefully read the general terms & conditions of your insurance policy, in particular the paragraphs dealing with the exclusions, policy term, elimination and qualifying periods, as the case may be, definitions of the benefits and applicable measures in case of misrepresentation or missing information.
In case of a complaint, we recommend that you contact our company first. If the problem is still not resolved, you may also contact:
- The Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel [Regulatory Authority for Prudential Supervision], located 61 rue Taitbout 75009 PARIS – France, or
Please also be informed that the information collected in the fulfillment of our business objectives may be used for the purposes of promoting, administering and fulfilling the contracts offered by our company.
As provided by the French law of January 6, 1978 on Data Protection (loi informatique et libertés), amended in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify any personal information that we have on file pertaining to you. You may exercise this right by writing to:
MSH INTERNATIONAL – Direction Juridique, 18 rue de Courcelles 75384, Paris Cedex 08.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.